Monday 14 March 2011

Cancún Debate : Tutorial With Jo

Feedback

I showed Jo a few projects that I have been working on, mainly the Cancun ranage that I had developed over a few days in response to a live brief.  He liked the poster a lot, but pointed out some small typographic errors or ammendments that could be made to make it better.

He suggested that I should move this brief on as a substantial brief, considering a further range and more experimentation with format. I agreed becuase I liked what I had produced but felt as thought it was unfinished.  Therefore I will re-write the brief to make it more substantial and continue working on  it once the yearbook is as good as done.

Ammendments and Development
  • Line spacing
  • Concept further development
  • Wider range
  • Actualisaton of production

No comments:

Post a Comment