Wednesday 30 March 2011

Studio MW




Studio MW are a 24 year established design comapny.  A lot of their work is very dependent on interaction with society and working on the street level.  However this small publication struck me as being rather appropriate.  Unfortunately they do not really say wat anything is about on their website, which is a bit annoying as I have no idea what it is about.  The direct translation of 'La demande en mariage & l'ours' is 'The demande in marrage & the bear.'  So I am a little confused as you see.







I think the simple use of colour, form and the exta interesting format feature helps make this little publication successful in whatever it was meant to be doing...i'm not sure that there is much ground to base that assumption, but I think it is a useful find non-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment