Thursday 24 March 2011

Book Fair : 3x Poster Developments

Due to the time scale I had set myself to source the content and create the designs I set blogging and development aside.  However I did remember to take a few screen grabs along the way.  This is a just a handful of the designs that I was developing.




As I have mentioned before, Traditional typography is my guilty pleasure.  It is so much more beautiful that Mrotesque and Modern type, althought I did find the typeface 'franchise' which hit all the right buttons. 

The designs were quickly turned around, I spent no more than a few hours on each, and infact the most successful (bottom image) took me just 15 mins.  The messages themselves are important to me, so the hierarchy was paramount, as was the pace that it was read and the impact they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment