Friday 25 March 2011

Cancún Debate : Leeds University Debating Union

After designing a few posters for discussion events at Manchester and Cambridge University I am keen to persure this further.  Therefore I have e-mailed Leeds University Debating team in order to pick up some potential live work.



Hello,

I am a graphic designer from the College of Art. I am interesting in working with current affairs and in particular raising awareness to the importance of student and young graduates discussing important topics, both in the UK and internationally.  

I am looking for opportunities to create some promotional work for organisations such as yourself and would much appreciate the chance to work with you to make your thoughts heard to the wider public.  I have produced work for Cambridge and Manchester University in the form of posters and fliers.  I would direct you to my website but unfortunately it crashed just yesterday!

If you could message me back with any thoughts on this I would be very grateful indeed.

Thanks very much
Edward Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment