Sunday 8 May 2011

Flatland : All that Development


One thing I am terrible at is keeping development work.  Not so great for ticking boxes, but it saves my Mac having to deal with all that extra information.  Silly really as this is a degree, but I strongly dislike having a back catalogue of development work.  As a result my development for this brief is a bit patchy.

For example we had a whole load of physical tests and mock ups at one stage, lost between mine and Vickie’s draws and the studio mess no doubt. Not sure what to do about that really. I’m not going to make incomplete design and reprint it, that’s just redundant. 

Jo made the point that it is good to have a bank of good ideas and development to either recycle or base new idea upon.  This is certainly a good way of going about things, something to think about for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment