Saturday 7 May 2011

Cancún Debate : Cancun Poster Development


I have been researching for my context book, looking at case studies and doing my own into effective communication to inform and be effective.  The problem with the design at the moment is that it is trying to be too complicated and show off my type skills.  What I need to achieve is a much simpler design that is targeted at its key audience, rather than ebing an experemental piece of layout for deign sake.



This for example is far too experimental. Though they are interesting.


I now do not think the use of Garamond is going to be sitable.  It is not as approachabl as it could be and ha too much of a dull tone. I need to make this event more exciting and intruiging.





Some of these developments are interesting, but are conceptually still weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment