Friday 13 May 2011

Cancún Publication in the Post

So I have sent the publication to be printed by lulu. However I have sent them a revised copy of the document. Instead of having coloured elements throughout the publication I have replaced them with black through to white gradients. This is because, after looking at some of the old 3rd years context books it is apparent that the colour prints result in the black ink looking as though it has been spot UV-ed. Not the look I was going to as there is so much black.

So, I will be receiving 6 black and white copies of the publication.  The black and white print outs do not have the same varnished effect and come out very nicely, especially the rulers, of which there are many in this publication.

So now we play the waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment