Wednesday 19 January 2011

Balsam Studio / Replublic Films










As my position statement addresses the fact that some of work will be directed towards the corporate industries, it is useful to have a good practice in having a strong design identity across a range of promotional printed products.

Besides the obvious effectiveness of appropriate colour use the typography across the range is consistent and creates a strong identity. I am not all together sure how to further analyse this, without repeating myself from a previous post. The contrast in typeface classification, from high contrast Roman to a sans serif modern typeface is an effective way of creating depth and diversity. However I do not approve of the strike through, I honestly do not see how it is a useful tool, unless of course it directly refers to the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment